Java2Script 2.0.0 v20100601 (Eclipse 3.6.*)
Java2Script 2.0.0 v20100601 (Eclipse 3.5.*)
Or setup Java2Script environment from Subversion repository, which will result in always getting the latest features.
Or go to download page for older releases, or other files.
- Install Eclipse SDK 3.3.* or 3.4.* from http://www.eclipse.org.
- Copy all the things under the folder "plugins", "features" into %ECLIPSE_HOME%/plugins, %ECLIPSE_HOME%/features. Your %ECLIPSE_HOME% maybe "C:\eclipse" or others. If you have installed earlier version of Java2Script, please remove all "net.sf.j2s.*" first; If you enhanced JDT core jar, please replace the enhanced JDT core jar with original one which is backuped in %ECLIPSE_HOME%.
- Restart Eclipse. If you have early version of Java2Script, please add "-clean" arguments to make sure it is correctly installed. For example:
Now, you should find the above 4 "net.sf.j2s.*" plugins list in the "Plug-in Details" (Help->About Eclipse SDK->Plug-in Details).
- Now you have your Java2Script development environment! Follow the Getting Started Tutorials or import example projects for your tour of Java2Script world!
- Q: Why I can't see "net.sf.j2s.*" listed in the "Plug-in Details"?
A: J2S is not correctly installed. You're recommended to view the error log in "workspace/.metedata/.log". Or you should check again you do not miss any steps. Or you can re-install Eclipse to a new place and re-install Java2Script plugins.
You still have trouble? Try to ask question on forum or on blog or on Java2Script Group, or report bugs.